Friday, June 19, 2009

Orange Cones EVERYWHERE

There's this "joke" in Chicago. Wanna hear it? OK, here goes...
Q: What are the three seasons in Chicago?
A: Winter, Summer, and Construction.
Hahahahahaha, WAIT, it's not a joke when it's true. Seriously, I love this city (even though we live far out in the boring 'burbs), but PLEASE FINISH THE CONSTRUCTION!!!!
I don't know if I can take much more of this. I get it, you want the city to look nice for the Olympics that we might host in 7, count 'em, 7 years, and the construction projects create jobs. Well then how come I don't see people working on these job sites. Are orange cones and blinking horses a new form of decoration? I must have missed that issue of Domino.
With construction season in full bloom, I've decided to do some construction around
Happy Wife...Happy Life! Hopefully you'll see some exciting changes in the coming posts.
Have a Lovely weekend!
XOXO
Mrs. Happy

1 comment:

  1. Great blog! Just found it and love it. I've only been to Chicago a handful of times and love it too! Construction can get annoying quickly - most of my campus was under construction for most of the time I was there... not fun!

    ReplyDelete