Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I live with a monster

It's true. I live with and am married to a monster. Specifically, Cookie Monster! Mr. Happy loves cookies. Not candy, not cake, not ice cream...but cookies. He's kind of a cookie connoisseur. He knows which brands have the best chocolate chips, and fudge stripes, and creme centers. Unfortunately, he did not marry a baker. (Although I'd give it a shot if I stayed at home) So I say "God Bless Break and Bake cookies." My house now smells like I've been baking all day. It's wonderful.

XOXO


Mrs. Happy

2 comments:

  1. Cookies are my downfall! I couldn't live in a house with home made ones around...I'd be the size of the house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Husby is obsessed with cookies too! He snacks on them when he thinks I'm not looking...

    ReplyDelete