Thursday, May 14, 2009

My First Blog

Hello and welcome to my blog. I will introduce myself by pointing you towards my profile (I spent a lot of time on it). I am as new as they come to the blogging world. Happy Hubby and I used to joke about how silly blogging was. Why would complete strangers be interested in my life? Why do I want to tell complete strangers about us? While I was at work today, thinking about how much I dislike my job, I found the answer. I can blog to blow off steam, to get outside opinions and advice (unlike the unsolicited kind that your family gives you that you have to politely say Thank you to, but really you have no intention of using), and maybe just maybe somebody out there in this enormous blogosphere will understand where I'm coming from. **Random side note...I am from Chicago and we tend to end our sentences with prepositions. I know it's wrong, so it's something I'm working on. <--See?
Besides my hubby, my sisters are the other VIP's in my life, and I'm sure you'll be reading a lot about them too.
I mentioned in my profile that I am a chronic oversleeper. I have been for my entire life. I think it has something to do with being a night owl. Unfortunately, I've chosen a career that is in full force from 8-5. It would probably be a good idea for me to bring this blog to a close and hit the hay (the very comfy-brand new-hypoallergenic-pillowtop-wedding gift to each other-hay). My guess is 3 snoozes should do it tomorrow.

I promise I'll try to say "blog" less in my next blog. I did mention this is my first blog, right? blog blog blog :) Nighty night

XOXO

1 comment:

  1. I had exactly the same opinion about blogging and, although mine isn't necessarily about letting off steam etc, it's great to read that other people are the same as me and I'm not crazy for thinking/acting like I do! I'm sure I'll enjoy reading your posts as your profile description could be mine (apart from the newlywed bit!)

    ReplyDelete