Friday, May 15, 2009

Cheers, We're off to Boston!

Happy Hubby and I are off to Beantown in the morning for my little sister's College Graduation. Oh, how time flies. I remember the day she was born, just like it was yesterday. She's turning into such an amazing woman and I'm so proud of her. I like to think that I have something to do with her success. She's told me many times that she looks up to me, and now I look up to her. I'm proud of her for moving to Boston (she's staying there for at least one more year ::tears::), and spending a semester in Europe, and working 3 jobs for most of her college career. She has no desire to use the degree she's earned, just like her big sisters, but I know she'll be successful with whatever she chooses.


Enough of the Sappy, this is the gift Happy Hubby and I are giving her...


With her initial of course. If you can't tell, it's from our fave, Tiffany!!! I can't wait for her to open her gift. I was very tempted to buy myself a little something while I was shopping for sis, but I resisted. I do plan on purchasing a few things while in Boston. I'll share those when we return. Until then, please wish us safe travels (I hate flying) and a drama free weekend (Lots of family, it happens).
XOXO
Happy Wife






2 comments:

  1. oooohhhh - I see we share a like of the 1950's retro pin up girl!
    Just found you blog and wanted to say HELLO and congrats on your recent wedding! Let the fun begin. :-)

    ReplyDelete